Monday 2 September 2013

All is Lost... What targets I have met for this year

I have gone and messed it all up...

Well after a couple of good results I went into Sunday's Whitehall club match at Solhampton with a confident feel about the match. I walked the pool and drew an area I though looked quite good. Upon setting up I had very little water in front of me so margins and shallow did not really kick off. To cut a long story short I messed up in a hard match where winner had 50lb I had 27lb.
Its only one match but it meant quite a lot. The league system at the Whitehall takes best 10 of 12 matches and having a couple of shockers I couldn't afford any more slip-ups. I was also drawn against my mate Ash in the semi-final of the knockout and got royally beaten up!
Just want to go over my targets I set myself this year:


  • 8 sections points or less in the Maver Classic final. FAILED! (13 points)
  • 2 open match wins. SUCCESS!
  • 20 points or less in Maver Larford Festival. DID NOT COMPETE
  • Weight 200lb+ in a match. SUCCESS
  • Win Whitehall league LOOKING UNLIKELY (3 matches to go currently 2nd with a match in hand against Rich Oliver)
  • Weight 650lb+ aggregate weight in Whitehall league matches this year. LOOKING UNLIKELY (Need 170lb in next 3 matches)

  • 3 Whitehall matches to go: 2 at Tirley 28th Sept and 12th Oct and a Match at Whitehall on 3rd Nov. I will need to pull a miracle out of the bag to meet the 2 targets I have yet to meet!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment